Friday, January 6, 2023

Kuhn Christmas


It was 9:15 when I opened my eyes to look at my watch, wow! I fed H and turned coffee on delivering one to the prince in bed. Then I packaged up H's food for next couple days, got busy getting marketing done then put another coat of clear on the table top. I removed all the clamps on the other projects and did a bit of sanding while S flushed the hot tub filters. Britt and Cooper were out just before lunch to feed then trim Roo's feet.


S and I had some leftovers for lunch then he watched the rest of the news from the couch. The weather hit 0 at noon from -5 this am and looks like a mild few days ahead. I worked on the art deco cabinet tutorial. B and Cooper headed home for a shower before 1.

S finished tidying the car including washing windows then took H for a walk down the road in the sunshine seeing she will be contained in house for the day and did not stay out with Cooper and B earlier. I applied butta to the vanity drawers and runners then the drawer insides. Paint was touched up on missing spots where I had wood filled too.



Ma and Pa K arrived just after 1:30. We had a visit, a beer and opened gifts before heading to town at 2:30 to pick up Britt. Our trek then took us to check out Kaylin's new store location. What a lovely new space she has. Nathan was working hard as "Schneider" fixing things and doing odd jobs. I helped remove a sticker off a mirror with my handy TKO oil. The city hit plus 9 today.


We all then headed to their house where Shaina met us having stopped her work for the day. After the cleaners were done Grama (who has been before) and Papa got the home tour. Nathan picked up Beans from day care and joined us for a visit and they did gift opening. We headed to Red Lobster at 6 meeting Dave there for our 6:30 reservation.



Lots of delicious food and great visiting were enjoyed for the next couple hours. What a super Kuhn Christmas dinner, THANK YOU Grama and Papa for "cooking" a delicious supper XOXO. We all said our goodbyes and drove off to 3 different homes. We arrived home at 9 just in time for the fellows to catch the end of the Flames winning game. I fed H who was very happy for this and put the kitties away for the night. We visited a bit before all headed off to bed before 11 each to read and watch TV for Papa. I finished one book and started the new one called The Last House On the Street.


The Mercedes rolled over to 50,000 kms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment