Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hello 2023

After viewing the first sunrise of 2023 it was a typical start. I had a customer enquire about the art deco cabinet which was exciting to have interest at least. We did head out to have a hot tub in the full on sunshine with not a cloud in the sky and -5 temps. H was out with her bison leg happy as a clam. After our shower I made cappuccinos delivering S his in big brown where he was reading his book and I took mine to the computer to finish our dining table tutorial and get the first one of the year published and shared.


top Instagram posts of 2022

We loaded H up and headed to town to grab Opa for lunch, stop to buy Asher a birthday gift who turns 12 tomorrow, pick up a "new" hockey bag for S then go visit Dad. He was napping when we arrived but walked with us to his room to hang a new family photo on his photo board and have a visit. He walked up back to the door when we left about an hour later but did seem to wish he could have came along with us out of there ;(. We filled up the car on our way back to the ranch arriving back before 3.


Kaylin's new space is puppy approved

S hit the couch for a nap as I put my paint order in as well as my payroll sheet earlier today. B and Cooper were out to feed after 3 and off not long after. S was awake to hear more car woes before she left. He was back to his book as I tried to get a new hardware order arranged. For supper we had shrimp, perogies and a yummy spinach goat cheese salad and ended the day with an amazing sunset!

Hockey and his book had S on the couch after washing up the pans, THANK YOU! I wrote a Hometalk post for our dining table to try and catch up on posts there too. Before I moved to bed to read some of my book I wrote one more Hometalk post; for the floral tin. S joined me to finish his book Billion Dollar Whale in bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment