Friday, January 13, 2023

All bison picked up

Coffee dog fed etc, the first bison buyer of the day arrived before 9:30 having me scramble into clothes quick. He actually did not come in but it got me going for the day. It was plus 4 out already. S was off to town for an impromptu rodeo meeting. I published the coat rack tutorial then chatted with Mom about our conference meeting yesterday and plans to go forward with the change of care status from M1 to C1. S was back as we finished up our call at 11:30. We had an early lunch with S bringing Opa home with him.

I headed out to the garage putting another clear coat on the desk/vanity then on to power and hand sand the table top/edges. Of course there was more lifted veneer edges I glued and clamped. 




The accent side table was power and hand sanded as well but still not complete. S had another buyer arrive then he went to roll a bale. He was back to have a beer and watch me sand then inside to wait for next guy.


I had garage and our laundry on the go coming in to cut up a heart and create more meals for S. I poured us a sparkling violet hard lemonade S had traded his birthday mules for (they tasted awful but these are unique bud good) The next fellows arrived after 4 loaded their meat then came in for a couple beers. I caught up the blog. They were leaving as the next guy arrived at 5:30. This was followed up by the very last guy who had gate issues. I was prepping the prime back ribs for the instant pot.

Once all was loaded up and the books balanced this round of bison was complete. I mixed up a salad to go with the ribs and once they were moved to the oven to broil I put fries in the air fryer. It was a tasty supper. Next time we will add BBG sauce when broiling.

S installed his new power monitor after supper hoping to track the hot tub consumption. I scrubbed up all the pots then worked on the blog. Britt and Cooper were out to feed, put cats away and grab boxes/instant pot cookbook I had saved for her then off after 8. After finishing up my computer work I made our usual yogurt bowls delivering on to the prince in the TV room with his hockey then up to read. The Maid is not holding my interest with the main character written as an off the spectrum socially awkward which makes relating to the story line hard so I quit and moved to Remember in hopes of getting some tips but eventually lights out forgetting the last page I read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment