Monday, January 2, 2023

Double Birthday day

It was another sunny day to start 2023, served S coffee in bed after feeding H then played some games. It was then marketing time to try and get things moving along with some accounting. I then headed out to the garage to get inspired to get projects going. I found a few ideas to start in 2023 but also decided some of the items I got like the gold legs need to be returned so packed up items and got return labels printed.

S called me in to join him for late lunch at 1 of leftovers. He loaded H and I met him at the truck to head to the river for a walk. We were just picking up the mail when B called to say she was having car issues again and had bought new spark plugs and on her way out. We headed back from the mail and met her at the gate.


They pulled the car in the garage to work on then in and out for test drives. Changing the spark plugs was challenging but did not change anything. It seems to get worse so another plan is in order but parts need to be ordered. I worked in there stripping the top of the vanity I jus got as well as the side table I got awhile ago that matches ours. They all were scrubbed up, dried and left to dry well.



She was off for home with the merc leaving her car around 4. S went and rolled a bale for the horses and I cleaned up my hose, tools and started a laundry load. Inside I continued boxing up items to return including some of B’s Xmas gifts and S watched the Team Canada game. I prepped veggies and S tenderloin for the BBQ eating at 6. We moved to big screen for the 3rd period which went into overtime with Canada winning!!

Amanda text to invite us for a cupcake for Asher's 12th birthday so we headed in arriving at 8 to enjoy tasty angel food cupcakes. We played games and visited and S helped trouble shoot their garage furnace issue before we headed home before 11. Today is also Mya's birthday turning 14.


how cute right?





No comments:

Post a Comment