Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pot projects complete

I woke early at 6:30 but lay there going thru my to do list. S was up to pee before 8 which had H come in for a scratch but he was back asleep so I put her in garage. She did well overnight not wanting out but I did apply more polysporin at midnight just as the winds picked up. When awake there was a fresh dusting of snow on everything. I checked H cheek after feeding her and was very happy to see the swelling down a bit and the skin not angry and red. After a coffee in bed I cleaned it and added more polysporin.


I added a coat of black to the last pot while H ate. Time to get a Hometalk post done for the grey table. S worked on his Xmas light troubleshooting to no avail. We went out in the gorgeous sunshine and plus 3 temps at 10 for a hot tub soak.


I got busy working on my paint projects adding transfers, clear coating etc. I brought a couple in to work on the transfers during lunch hour as we watched some of the Canadian FIFA game. S finished up his light string plugged it in only to find it smoke and short out! I headed back to the garage to work on projects when H alerted me the Hello Fresh was being delivered.



I had a couple loads of garage laundry on the go including H's bedding. I cleaned her ear that seemed to be itchy too and her face again. S was online news reading in the sunshine but did head out to clean filters as another beauty plus 5 day out there. I fed the horses and played ball with H for a bit then back inside to photograph and finish more pieces.





S took the skidoo out for a quick rip but found allot of the snow is melting. He was back to his big brown and laptop as I worked on todays blog post. I made the first HF meal; warm shrimp poke bowl that was delicious even with the pepper replacement instead of corn. S got all the peppers of course :)


Hockey was up next with a fire for S but no televised Flames game again that angers him. I worked on the blog and played a few games in front of the fire for a break. B and Coop were out after 7, she and S put the code reader on her car and solved the problem. She then washed H's face with hibatane and applied the poly and was off. After I finished my computer work I was in bed to read after 8 making us our yogurt bowls with S joining after his computer work too.


No comments:

Post a Comment