Friday, November 4, 2022

Tutorial writing day

S let H out at 6:30 for a bathroom break then back to bed till 8 when he started perusing emails on his phone. UGH I awoke with a headache. I went and divided Cooper's meat log and fed them breakfast as S made coffee. Marketing was underway for me and laptop perusing for S.

S went to let cats out in the sunshine so I put dogs' coats on and sent them out. He played ball with them for a bit seeing it is -3 out. He was then in and on his laptop as I continued working on tutorials. He did trouble shoot an outlet that is not working by his big brown. While videos downloaded on the tutorials I used the new Dyson cordless vacuum getting lots of grub sucked up.

We had "canned" soup made by Ma K for lunch, THANK YOU!! S washed up dishes as I continued tutorials and vacuuming and started laundry. The temperature rose to melting out and seeing it was so sunny and no wind we headed out for a soak in the hot tub. What a beauty day but forecast says cold snap coming. 


this is the amount of snow we got


After getting out the tub and dressed I went to feed the horses and take their blankets off. I also gave the other 3 some sunflower seeds to nibble on in the snow.



Sheldon got busy with filter flush Friday on a great day to do so. I got back to tutorials, and it seemed our luck was perfect as the clouds hid the sun after S came in from filter flush. S had no luck troubleshooting the outlet so moved on to CWD deer tag replacement again with not much luck. I had soaked wet newspaper in the oven and after a soak used a scraper to loosen the burnt-on gunk. I got allot of it off but guessing it will stink still when using oven in the future.

I went out to feed the dogs then black waxed the outside and clear waxed the inside of the black cabinet. Inside I wrote a quick Hometalk post for the transferred apron. Then I buffed the cabinet as S trimmed his hair. He had me do the neck area in the back then swept up. I tidied up then we were in for supper of leftover lasagna. 


After supper I finished the latest tutorial for the warm white and natural stain table and posted it. Next I wrote a Hometalk post for the latin floral maple dresser as S went and put cats away.  S perused his laptop as no sports on tonight. Ads were created for the latest projects in hopes of getting eyes on stuff for sale. Seeing no sports we finished the Animal Kingdom series with an ending we did not expect. We then watched a movie called The Good Nurse; it was ok but pretty slow but crazy it was based on a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment