Friday, November 25, 2022

Black Friday

 

It is Black Friday but really it seems to mean black sale month :) Shaina text last night asking if I could get her a new phone for Black Friday so after feeding the dogs and cleaning H cheek I got on the phone with Bell with my coffee. The first call was almost an hour and a half with me needing to think about the changes. There is always so many offers and number juggling. An iPhone 13 256 GB was $13.94/mth. I decided to go ahead with just Shaina's upgrade so called back and talked to a guy and it was no $5.19/mth!! 10 minutes later. This guy also found a new plan for me that was not $100. S took a break from his online news to let cats out later in the am and hang 2 of his new light strings. He had made a grilled chicken cheese when the Flames game started at noon.

B was out at 1 (having taken today off work) to see her dog and feed horses. I was of course still on the phone with Bell ticking over 3 1/2 hours now. I was able to work on the blog while chatting with him and did sneak out to soak horse feed. Eventually the guy let me go promising a call back to change the last phone number. I looked out to see the horses in the yard after B opened the winter gate to let them out. I went out in my housecoat and shooed them out as she and the dogs were walking up the road. It was nice and sunny and plus 10 out. I made a spinach salad for my late lunch as S watched his Flames game. 

B loaded up Cooper and headed home after 1:30. S ran with the ranger quick to the gate during second intermission to put up the greenery and bows as I was on the phone again with Bell. This time it was shorter call at just over 15 minutes. Success: we have 3 new phones coming and the girls have a ton of data to share; 100 GB and I have 5 GB.


and the before below

Today feels like Saturday to us both as the TV scheduling is all off, the weather is chinook but windy. S started a fire and perused his laptop during and after his hockey games. I worked on tutorials and blog and did some online shopping for phone case/screen protector even though I should shop local but our store is Walmart so is that any better? I think of local as mom-and-pop shops and one-of-a-kind things created like mine. I have been advertising all my stuff on sale even the sale priced pieces all week and not one bite ;(

For supper I created the pork spring bowl that was very yummy. Back to the computer I did a bit of accounting and marketing. We headed out for a hot tub soak then a quick rinse. Tonight I cleaned H's cheek in our room on the quilt I have her laying on in there and think there is improvement. B thought so when she saw her earlier.

I relaxed in bed finishing the season of Echoes and started the new season of Dead to Me. S came to bed after his sports/laptop/fire time and sound asleep in short order. H wanted out after 2 am to most likely rub her face in the snow which is almost gone but I just put her in the garage for the night instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment