Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Harley turns 3

The birthday girl wanted out for a pee at 4:45 am, Happy 3rd Birthday Harley! 






S took this picture the other day and sent in for the blog.


Does this carpet make my butt look big?


I was looking for a chain collar for her and found this.. cheap heh? But she would look snazzy in it!

It was a usual start to the day with raw salmon breakfast for birthday girl then coffee in bed. I jumped in the shower after marketing then I staged the ruler. Working on the grey table tutorial was next project. The winds picked up but chinook winds taking it from -2 to plus 3 by 11. It is however clouded over and dreary looking and windy.



The sun popped out as we left for town at noon but the wind was blowing snow across the road and was very treacherous. Dad was at his table when we arrived and ate his whole lunch himself including dessert. I wheeled him back to his room after, put on a sweater, rubbed his swollen ankles and got him comfy in bed with his head and feet raised.

Next was to drop S off at his shinny game then I picked up library books, grabbed a bowl of soup and my paint parcel and headed to visit with Amanda and Aislyn. After I ate my soup Aislyn shared a few candies xoxo. Time to pick up the skater but seeing I was 10 min early I scooted down the road and picked up cooper then back for S. It seems I forgot my phone at home so we stopped to grab some groceries then a tea and made our way home. 

Thankfully the wind let up a bit but there was a truck in the ditch on our way home that did not fair well on the slick roads. The top was now melting which was good to see. Once stuff was unloaded I did computer work and S perused his laptop. For supper I cooked up an apple dump cake using up more of our apples and a cowboy casserole. S went out for a hot tub as I got these going.



Supper was good, the casserole is a bit salty but I did put extra cheese in and you could use the low salt soups. The cake was super sweet so would add even more apples if I made it again. I also cooked it at 350 with the casserole so maybe it needed more heat??


B arrived at 7:30 to feed horses then feed herself :) She was then off just after 8 with Cooper. After I finished my computer tasks I went to bed to watch some Echoes. S joined after finishing hockey and off to sleep. I started my new library book The Wife Upstairs .



No comments:

Post a Comment