Monday, April 25, 2022

More double birthdays

Today Brittany turns 25!!! where has the time gone. And Aislyn turns 4, Happy cake day sweet girls! xoxo




H went to garage at 2 then I woke at 4 and 6 and awake at 7 but that is ok. My throat is still sore, bit of a plugged nose and achy body (still think from working out combo) but headache back. Shaina awoke with a headache too when she was up to make coffee at 8:30. I fed H while she rested on the couch for awhile before she made some toast and was off to her office. We both too headache pills and had the honey garlic, I took more oregano oil before I went out to let cats out and give dry food and check hot tub. The day is overcast but 12 and no wind so I will take it.

I relaxed in my bed with Netflix and the coffee then got busy on the computer drawing my paint giveaway gal and getting that all sorted. A few other computer details were down with breaks back in bed with hot tea and cottage cheese/fruit for my breakfast. I accidently dumped 1/4 bottle peppermint oil in my diffuser dang it lol so tried to add it to a few and get the room humid.

I was thinking to head to the hot tub before 1 when I remembered the purple end table was being picked up at 1. The lady ended up a bit lost but made it after 1. I had opened the gate and left it on the front sidewalk and spoke to her from the door. Once she was on her way I hit the tub. The day was still overcast with a bit of sun trying to peek thru but hit 18. The wind was slowly picking up too. Shaina was off to the city at 2 for an appointment. I came in showered and had a very short nap while watching Netflix. 

Before 4 I ran to town with Harley to pick up Cooper as Britt and Shaina are going to the station after her work (home at 7) and it was such a nice day. I picked up the mail too as we had hot tub supplies there. At the ranch the dogs were off for a bit, I soaked feed for later then made and bottled kombucha. I then started to pack my carry on.

Shaina was home from the city at 5 and off to her office with her migraine still. I had leftover fettucine and sauce she made from last night, yum! She came up to have me help her with paying taxes online and I tested her twice both negative. She was then off to the city to meet Britt for supper after 7. I took the dogs for a walk and put the cats away with raw food then scooped poop trying to get my steps in. Inside I continued packing and computer work catching up the blog.

Shaina and Britt arrived back after 8 to so B could feed before a hot tub. Crazy there was a goose that was on the road and not fearful of the dogs nor could we figure out what it wanted to do. It hunkered down then would go in circles for a bit like maybe to lay an egg. Eventually it did fly away scaring B out of her skin when doing so ;) 





2 goose videos for you


The girl changed and hit the tub to soak. I did get a text to deliver them the waterproof cards we got as a gift. I watched Selling Sunset in bed. Shaina drove B back to town to get her vehicle left there just before 10. I went out to close. Up the hot tub after she put in the chlorine. She was back home before 10:30 and off to her room I finished an episode and then shut off lights listening to a podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment