Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Snow day

It was winter again when I let H in the garage at 5:30 and the snow was still coming down. As per usual I was awake after 7, Shaina was up after 7:30 to make a pot of coffee for her meetings. I grabbed one and perused Insta for awhile then got up to work on marketing. First I fed H but only after she went out to eat grass and puke, hmmm still not feeling well poor girl. The table gal cannot make it today but send payment in full and wants me to hold till end of April. Candace called with baseball vacation plans and a catchup.

I took S in a coffee before 10 to enjoy when he got up. He drank first cup catching up on his phone then out to get more and check how he could juggle his schedule. Of course the week they are going is the only week he works in June. The snow continued and -9 again.

Shaina was off to the gym  before 11, S and I followed her out stopping to feed cats and grab a wrench first. We hauled the table up to Dad's room and found AJ and the 2 littles there visiting. They stayed for a bit then were off so we took Dad for a walk inside the building to get his legs stretched. We dropped him at his fitness class after 12, picked up Cooper then headed off to grab groceries then check on hot tub chemicals. Back at the ranch  around 12:45 we were right behind Shaina once again who was grabbing lunch and off to her meetings.

The dogs were off in the snow for a bit then spent afternoon in and out. We ate lunch then S had an phone appointment at 2 so I went to apply transfers to the bread box, bundle up a frame that sold to send with Britt and catch up todays blog. We had an zoom meeting at 3 then S suggested a hot tub at 4 so we headed out to soak and wouldn't you know it the sun came out while snowing.


Shaina finished up her day and was off to the city but kindly stopped to bring us a refreshment to the tub, wouldn't you know it I bumped the cup while thanking her into the tub so she brought me another before she was off at 5, THANKS roomie. I also had her bring sun glasses as the sun did come out for part of the soak then back to snow.

We finished up our soak at 5:30 coming in so I could put the bison prime rib roast in the oven with baked potato's. S worked on adding hot tub chemicals finding the PH high levels may be what is affecting my skin. He researched more on it while I added fresh asparagus and corn to the meal. We ate late around 7:30 enjoying it all.

B left work early feeling terrible again and napped once home. She did make it out around 8, fed and was off for home soon after taking the packaged up frame for me to gal to meet tomorrow. Relaxing in bed we finished the last Vikings Valhalla episode of season 1. I made us a protein smoothie and started a movie called The Adam Project but S was soon asleep so shut it off and I watched some Queen of the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment