Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!

It is Easter Sunday, happy Easter everyone!

S let the cats out into the sun after a coffee and test the tub then enjoyed a couple more coffees. The trailer dude called to say the deal is still looking promising but not confirmed ;( I got the turkey cleaned, stuffing made and in the oven by 11 while S relaxed in big brown to nap. A well checker was at both wells this am testing. After his nap I helped S do a full torso hair trimming.

Shaina arrived home from her evening in the city after 12:30 as I was catching up the blog. It looks warm out at plus 3 but once S and I got outside around 1:30 we found it brr cold. He took a loop looking for gophers while I walked Harley. Britt and Coop rolled in as I set out so Cooper joined us. H found fresh coyote scat and rolled in it so required a partial bath once back at the house. Shaina helped me peel potatoes then was back to her work. S had another quick nap.




watch these puppy playing videos

Kaylin, Nathan and the pups arrived after 2:30 and set up the puppy pen for the visit. Harley was stoked to have Beans to play with and he has no fear. Sheldon and I ran to town after 3 to get Dad from Amanda's. They all played cards while I got the meal underway. B fed horses and worked Roo. Once the turkey was ready S carved it up. It was really good meal enjoyed by all I think.




More cards followed before S and I took Dad back to his place just in time for the 8 pm door close and pill time. Back to the ranch for the hot tub party. It was a really nice evening with the wind letting up and above 0 temps. We stayed in for a couple hours with lots of laughs. Once out, showers were had then B and Coop headed home as tomorrow is her first 10 hour shift.



look at these 3 beauties!! xoxo




Oh goodness Mr. Jenkins

The rest of us had food, snacks and more beverages as we played clue till midnight. I had to watch some Queen of the South and could not sleep taking a sleeping pill at 2 am after a fun filled day.


how to keep Lexi busy


No comments:

Post a Comment