Friday, April 22, 2022

Bday celebrations continue

I was awake after 7 as light flakes of snow were falling, overcast and again -4. I did wake at 3:20 to let H out then to the garage. I made coffee with Shaina popping up for a cup with me in bed then off to her meeting. I got some computer work done and ready to head to the city by 10. I did feed the cats and open the door before I left for them.

Seeing my license expired yesterday I stopped at a registry and renewed it then stopped at Winners for returns and found new treasures. Up next was my brain MRI (booked as baseline for dementia) They ask you to be half hour early then run over half hour late. Once in it was a long 25 minutes to stay perfectly still in the noisy machine but I did it! It was now almost 2 so I stopped to get chlorine granules and a tea for my lunch/ride home arriving back at the ranch before 3 just as Paetz's were pulling into the yard with their trailer.

They parked and unhooked the trailer, hauled in their 2 large plants to store here and patio cushions then stopped for a visit. The kids had brought in a sweet plant and Miss Vicky's chips along with artwork for my bday gifts :) They were off for home after 4 as I got to changing our address on land documents I had no idea we needed to do and some other computer tasks. Needing steps and the horses needing their pills (no time for them to eat their mash today) I took Harley for a walk out in the field to give them their pill laced carrots. Shaina was back home from town just as I headed out. H was fed then before I came in.

Kaylin, Nathan and the pups were here around 5 bringing me the most beautiful rubber plant, relaxing bath bombs, wood wick candle and bath salts. Then they took me for supper in Kaylin's new wheels!! Swanky!!! How lucky am I? Shaina popped in to join us for a drink on her way to Calgary for the night.

Back at the ranch after 7 Kaylin sugared me. It has been awhile but so nice to have such professional services. They then loaded up the pups and headed back to the city, THANK YOU both for your gifts and time!!! The only downside is no hot tub after sugaring so computer work it was after a bit of my cheesecake from last night's supper. This will be the 4th day I have missed in over a month of having the tub but there was some days I went twice :) I got busy working on catching up the blog with my iPad and QOTS.

To finish my steps for the day I walked 2000 steps around the island getting dizzy. When I let H in from a bathroom break after 10 I saw J sitting there, taking them food and putting them away for the night added bonus points it seems. I then headed to bed to watch more episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment