Monday, January 18, 2021

Office lens or progressive lens?

The chinook winds were still blowing and still plus 1 when we awoke. H went out before 7 quick but then not keen to once up around 8 so out to eat then sent out the back door. I made a cap and did some Monday marketing. Putzing in the garage prepping a few pieces while trying to snap a photo with H with her rescue swag. I bubble and paper wrapped the frame ready to go and arranged to send back to Oyen with Steve.  The sun finally came out so we went and let the cats out before noon.


Cheese and crackers for lunch before I set off for town after 1. Stop #1 was at the bank for a quick drive thru deposit then to let Cooper out. Brittany started a new position at work today working 5 days a week in clinic. This allows her to work on her specialty degree and have shorter days. I picked up a magazine rack next then dropped my parcel at the post office. My eye consult took half an hour with all the options chatted but with the $$ I decided to think about it for a few days to be sure to make the best decision; keep the computer distance glasses as is or change them to office lens for $$ or progressives for $$$.

The frame was dropped at Paetz's for C to take to Steve tomorrow as they work in the city for the last few days, THANKS EVERYONE! A short visit with Amanda and I was off for a couple groceries. My last stop was to grab a tea but the one was all closed due to short staff so had to drive to another then jetted off home before 4. Just in time to take miss H for her walk, do a food search and put the cats away.

H got a new pizza stuffy, watch her reaction in the video

Some marketing  then cooking some chicken fillets while watching Bridgerton. B and Cooper were out by 6:30 with her new hours (she gets home at 5:45) bringing her own supper to cook while the dogs played. I made some coleslaw too. They ate and were off for home in an hour leaving me to update the blog then call it an early day too with my iPad in bed. S was home early after 10:30 this Monday but soon asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment