Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Finished 2 series started another

Coffee in bed then out to the island for second cup. We caught up the weeks events then S went to let out the kitties and I marketing. S had a nap as I trouble shot the power handle on our vaculfo. I had called the repair shop but they suggested new batteries but after taking it apart after watching a YouTube I googled the issue to find the answer FIRST thing. I reset the rf receiver, turned handle off and on and wahlaaa. I am a genius :)

After S woke and did some work calls with his cross over Scott, he and I took H and J for a walk. J was not a fan half way thru and started to head for home. 


Back at the house I brushed H while S loaded the miter saw and stand from the shop and brought over. I swept out the garage after moving the car out while he moved in saw and wood. Harley was up next with a bath. S found out quickly it was not a one man job. We got her all scrubbed up and dried then enjoyed a beverage in the garage playing/drying her off.


S's one man attempt video :)


sporting my Saving Grace swag


New favorite canned beverage

The wind kicked up just as we prepped for supper at 4:30 which was not good seeing we are barbecuing! S ran over to Matt’s quick to trouble shoot their sample harvester that wouldn’t start. He was back in 15 minutes solving their issue like a boss. The steaks were hard to cook in the hurricane winds but S managed and we ate while he chatted with Craig on speakerphone. Britt popped out for a short visit while Cooper did this business and he and H played for a bit then they were off to town to pick up pizza for supper.

Kaylin took Lexi to the vet as she is having weight bearing issues on her back leg. X-rays showed it most likely is the start of the same issue she had years ago requiring knee surgery. Also her cataracts are most likely going to cause blindness but to prevent glaucoma she needs drops daily. And she had sores in her mouth that looked like burns from an electrical cord cats get. Sure enough when K got home she found her computer cord was indeed bitten. Yikes she could have fried herself the poor little blind granny dog.


video above and still of her little burn tongue

I did evening marketing quick while S perused his phone then we finished the last episode of Yellowstone then I finished the last episode of Bridgerton while S went to sleep. I started a new series called the Magicians. It is an odd adult like Harry Potter series. I shut it off around 10 but ended up awake in the night so watched a couple more until 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment