Sunday, January 24, 2021

Garage paint organizing

H waited till 8 today to eat then head out and back in. I made the coffee and served the prince in bed. It was a cold -15 overcast but pretty hoarfrost covered day. I jumped in the shower quick before laundry was sorted & threw in then headed out to the garage. This led to a few hours of paint sorting. I prepped an area to put the new cabinet in and S helped me place it after he let cats out and hooked up his little trailer. I moved all my paint from the wooden shelves that Harley could get to and sort in the cabinet with doors.



Britt and Cooper stopped out after 12 to feed Bird and Pepper while the pups played. It was cold out with a biting wind, brrr. They headed off after 1. I had a quick bowl of KD and a beer then back to my task. I got it all rearranged in the new cabinet and old shelf. I love having things organized and these last few days have had lots done. I was removing the fabric off some dollar store frames I was given when S headed off at 2:30 with his hunting gear, sausage I packed up and the box of late Christmas gifts. 



I totally forgot a gal wanting to come for a tree today so messaged her then threw on some soup bones, folded the loads of laundry and put away. I hauled up the tall fake ficus tree, fluffed and set on the deck, it was picked up at 4. A new shelf project was scrubbed up to work on along with a smaller garbage can from Britt's former condo owners left. We seem to not fill a large garbage bag which leaves it smelly so going with a smaller bag and can to try.




The days are getting longer. I went and put the cats way before 6 as the darkness came hauling the other computer chair back for Shaina to use downstairs at her makeshift desk. I added chopped veggies the soup and worked on the blog while watching Magicians then added brown ramen noodles I had soaked in hot water. Soup was enjoyed after 8, yummy if I say so myself. I crawled into bed and watched more Magicians. Shaina arrived back home after 10, loaded in some things including a TV and headed to bed.


This is night 4 of taking these melatonin gummies. They do help me fall asleep but not stay asleep so will see how a couple weeks fairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment