Tuesday, December 22, 2020

SNOW day!!

Shaina was up at 5:45 making her cappuccino for her 6 am meeting, I fell back asleep until after7. It was still lightly snowing out -4 so H balked at going out. We reversed with food then out and back to warm kennel. S made coffee to enjoy a cup in bed and catch up with the week. I then jumped in the shower quick while he played tug of war and hold this bone while I chew with H. Time to stage the latest painted pieces.




Shaina had gone back to sleep after her early meeting but then up at 10 for another cap and made scrambled eggs for us. I put a roast in the slow cooker seeing it is a snow day. B's day off has her snowed into her garage but doubt she could get thru the gate here either as S had to take a run at it last night.


While Shaina did an online interview with one of her clients S went to shovel the sidewalk & push snow with his new skid steer and I worked on writing tutorials with H having a treat in her kennel. I also had a sale for the grey cedar box.. finally it found a home. It wont be picked up till later but is paid in full.


Look at the snow, about a foot came down in short order.

I made French toast for lunch, Shaina joined us after her noon meeting. We weighed Harley who came in at 92 pounds. S went back to play in the snow, little S to do her online chats and I to work on tutorials and ad posts. Seeing the grey box sold I had to replace on Etsy so I staged up the S&P and wrote up an ad. The wind continued but the sun came out after 2.

S was back in at 3 having cleared the driveway, gate and yard. He wasn't in long but did fit in a phone appointment with his doctor. Isn't that crazy in covid to have a phone appt? Shaina unloaded her workout equipment as well as the box of jewelry boxes Kaylin gave her last week. I started unboxing but only made it thru 4. They look great and will be perfect new year projects.


S headed off again on his first skid steer hire over at Matt's at 4. I peeled carrots for supper and was taking the peels out to the horses just after 4 when B and Cooper pulled in. Harley and Coop had a blast in the snow. I played with them then brought H in to get the veggies in the roast pot. B had fed bird and put on her blanket then tossed a small square bale for the ponies. She and Coop were off for home before 5. 


Just watch these two nuts play (videos)

I did some freelance videoing for Shaina K Fit in the basement then was back to the blog and tutorials. S was back at 5:30 swapping the bucket for the spike to go roll the horses a bale. I had supper ready at 6 for my roomies. It was the beef beef ever according to little S and we had to agree.

After her 6:30 meeting Shaina washed up the pots and pans, S relaxed finally on the couch for his rest catchup Tuesday and I finished the tutorial for the nightstand and got it posted in a few places. We attempted to start Kingdom but S was asleep before 8 pm so I read my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment