Sunday, December 20, 2020

Furniture pick up day and new smalls painted

The chinook winds howled all night, The even woke me around 5 and I was awake for over an hour. It might be a brown Christmas. H was awake at 7 am sharp and good to head out in the plus 4 winds. Once fed though it was back to bed for us both finally catching a bit extra. Once up it was cappuccino and marketing then cleaning and moving furniture to the door. Today is pick up day for 3 pieces.

The first was to be picked up before 11 however the gate malfunctioned requiring me to run down in the truck and trouble shoot it. I malfunctioned for me coming in yesterday too so I decided to just leave it open with all the pick ups today. I loaded the sweet little table in to Brenda's car and she was off to deliver to Auntie Mindy's thank you!

Next was the cream side table after 11. It was able to be a curbside AKA deck pick up with a cash swap in a mask. Professional like Shaina suggested I be.


The final pick up was 11:30 with the cream dresser. I had all the drawers out and dresser moved to front door so wearing mask moved it onto deck for them to load. Drawers were set out as well and the added jewelry box purchase. We had a quick visit as Harley was allowed to come out and meet them then they were off.



In between these I had a message asking about the little wood shelf availability. She checked with her husband for the ok and is going to take it! It was now noon so time to go let the kitties out and fill water. The winds still are blowing but seeing it was plus  I scooped the stubborn poop piles to clean the driveway.

Lunch was pb and honey toast then time to write a tutorial for the round flared bowl. I was just posting it when Britt and Coop arrived after 1. She caught Roo & Bird and did their feet. A text request for bucket of water and the vet kit had me delivering soon after. Then I was back to paint a little trinket box and a salt and pepper set grey. I also added a mug holder to the paint line up.






Britt scooped some poop and filled salt and minerals as per requested then headed home at 4. The temp hit PLUS 6 but the wind continued to blow. Chili was for supper yet again.. I told you this pot will last me a week ;) Then it was on to accounting for the next couple hours.. ugh because I am OCD and have to enter all details and Sheldon loves to leave lots of receipts for me and then lose a few ;)

H and I went to feed and tuck the kitties in after 8. The wind finally let up and it is super icy now. They are also saying snow is coming so maybe not a brown Christmas after all. I headed to bed to watch Some Good Fight applying my new magnesium spray for night #2. Shaina arrived back home after her week in Banff around 10:30. She popped in for a quick chat then off to her room. At midnight I let Harley out for a bathroom break then shut out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment