Saturday, March 7, 2020

Snowy Saturday

It was sooo quiet you really forget just how peaceful rural living is. I awoke at 6 but fell back asleep but fully awake at 7. It was snowing quite a bit then but did let up a bit to a soft fall but cold -10. After I quick look at Instagram I got up to start up the computer and catch up on emails. There were a few bites but no sales ;( The plants all got watered too.


S was up around 8:30, made coffee, showered and was picked up by Darren at 9. They were off to an old co-workers funeral in the city today. I wrote a tutorial for the pink jewelry box and shared it on a few places. I decided to head in around 10:30 and pick up my replacement Fitbit at the mail box and grab some groceries. It was very snowy and super icy on the roads after a week of melting. I stopped at Britt's before getting groceries to hear about her week. She made cappuccinos along with bacon and eggs, thanks B!

I bought some bright tulips to brighten the house

I was back at the ranch a couple hours later as the snow was letting up. It started back up after S was dropped off just after 2. He hit big brown and spent the rest of the day there relaxing and catching up on internet and newspapers. I plugged away at the blogs, wrote up and posted the first giveaway for Creative Moments 7 year celebration; a faux tin tile.

Image

The bug itches had me heading to soak in the tub while getting back into The Witcher. I finished the season in the cozy bed as S took his turn in the tub. He was asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow before 9. We are both still on Belize time which is an hour ahead which will come in hand tonight when the time changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment