Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Fresh layer of snow and back to big projects

I awoke even earlier today at 6 but eventually fell back asleep till 8. The entire ranch was covered with new fluffy snow. I love that look but it will be melting soon they say. I was sidetracked with scrabble. Hot bran muffins were had with my morning cappuccinos, yum. I ventured out to feed the horses of course who were enjoying the sunshine and very happy to see me of course.


I worked on marketing and writing up tutorials; a Hometalk one for the white coffee table. After lunch I kicked my own butt to get in the garage and get started on projects. I have the dining table that I set up and scraped a bit that I stripped. This time the new formula stripper worked on this finish which was so good. The day was only plus 1 but the sunshine made having the window open for fresh air nice. I got the entire top stripped then the wee bits left scraped off with the scraper.




A cold beer break and some scrabble time was had after 4 catching a bit of the news too.


The small table that was custom called was pulled out, scrubbed up and lightly sanded. I put it together and painted the first coat of white.



I left everything to dry and feed the horses after 7 then came in for supper. It was last nights middle east chicken but this time with the sauce. It was nice to not have to cook yet have a very hearty meal. Some more scrabble games before writing todays post and at 10 I crawled into bed to find something to watch but was sidetracked with more scrabble till almost midnight. Really working the brain before bed ;)


B needed a picture of Bandit's eye, looks ok to me B


No comments:

Post a Comment