Monday, March 23, 2020

Coffee table sells

More sun to start the week. We were awake early just after 7 so coffee was put on earlier too. Today is back to work up north for S after his brief 6 days off. Mid morning he went to toss hay and catch some sunshine chatting it up on his phone. I vacuumed the main floor, cleaned the basement bathroom and made the guest bed up for Papa and Grama who might be coming for the night for a surgical appointment in the city in the am but at lunch they went with plan b staying at nearby hotel with Candace who also has to move Riley out of college. Well at least my house is clean! No cleaning is ever wasted.

no where for this big beauty so think she will be sold or returned

After lunch, S had a rest in big brown to prep for the trip and I worked on getting tax numbers for him. Darren and Sharon stopped to drop off a borrowed video & some chaps I may convert to trimming chaps and pick up Shaina's TRX for her online personal training. They stood on the deck petting Lola which she enjoyed for a brief catch up before heading to town.


This am I had a lady set a pickup time for the blue coffee table for tonight at 5. S helped me move it onto the deck where they will pick it up. I have not been posting items for sale on my page but this was seen from Facebook marketplace.

 
Just before he set off for the airport after 2:30 he got a call from work saying they are now doing two weeks on and off rotation. Looks like B & I will have to load more bales down but that will be another day. I treated myself to Hello Fresh for the first time ever and it was delivered at 3:30. The weeks meals for 2 should last me two weeks ;) He had a stack of boxes to deliver too so lots getting meals.


I got back to marketing and updating until the lady and her friend picked up the table at 5. A crazy wind and cold clouds blew in at just the same time. It was an easy transaction with a pass of cash in an envelope and her instruction sheet, they loaded and gone in about 3 minutes flat. I am very happy to have it find a good home especially in this uncertain market.


dirty Daisy


B text about half hour later it was snowing at work and looked to be coming this way. I did not arrive by the time I went out to feed hay and give pills at 7 but it was a bitter cold wind and it dropped to 1 after hitting a high of 8 this afternoon. Time for a quick shower. I was working on computer work when the snow hit around 9 and blew off an on for the rest of the night. I was trying to finish the Tiger King while working on the computer and then moving to bed but I had to stop halfway thru the final episode as tuckered.

No comments:

Post a Comment