Monday, December 9, 2019

SNOwiNG!!

It was snowing when I awoke and only -4 and headed out to do meds, today is Daisy last day of her daily meds; her prascend will be daily for life. I gave Pep his pill seeing they were hunkered in the shelter then let Daisy out with the herd. She was most pleased but soon was rubbing on the shelter wall. I went and took off the slinky which seemed to help.




Bandit got his throat spray and hay and was content to eat away till almost noon. I caught up on a few computer things with my cappuccinos then headed out to finish the table touchups. The chair got a 3rd coat of milk paint too.

After a tuna sandwich I headed to town to drop off the Etsy parcel and pick up a few I had ordered. I went and let Cooper out and checked what he destroyed in B's room. She could see part of it thru his Furbo camera; it was one of his toys. Groceries were next then I grabbed a chai tea and gingerbread muffin at Tim's on route home. The muffin was so good, should be for 370 calories ;)


I cooked a salmon supper for Shaina (coming after class) and I sanded the table tops and milk painted chair. It has the sought after crackling happening.





The snow continued all day light and fluffy just like a ski resort. It did give the horses a challenge to forage but they do have hay rolled out but prefer the hidden grass. I hauled a pile of Christmas boxes up and got busy. All the mantle and niche items were put in spare room. The wreath went out on the door, plants in Xmas pots, the nativity set displayed and my angel collection set up on the mantle. Tomorrow I shall get to the tree and other décor.

Shaina arrived at 8 with an excited to see her Lola. Usually Shaina has a treat and today it was a hot dog. It was perfect to hide her wormer pill in ;) We visited while Shaina ate her share of supper then dressed up warm and went to give horses meds. She fed Daisy her last 10 allergy pills while I distracted with apples. Bandit got his meds and hay too. Back inside we enjoyed a smoothie for dessert.

At 10 we both headed off to bed to relax. I started a new Netflix series called Glow Up; right up Kaylin's alley. S made it home later around 11:15 and soon off to dream land.

No comments:

Post a Comment