Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday the 13th of December

B gave me a wakeup call before 7 am wondering if I took her car keys by mistake but after looking thru pockets and bags here she found them at her place under the table! Good morning Friday the 13th ;)


I perused Instagram till the prince woke after he got a Chinese phone call after 8:30 LOL Time to get coffee on it seems. We relaxed in bed enjoying the first cup of coffee then I jump in my coveralls to run out and remove Daisy's wrap and give her and Pep their pills since they were at the shelter. I then black waxed the chair.


S unhooked the fuel trailer and loaded the recyclables which he took to town after lunch. The egg lady made her delivery after lunch too. I cleaned out the stall and filled the horse shelter salt/mineral tub before my customer arrived at 2 to pick up her table tops. We had a short visit, loaded them up and she was off promising to send me a better photo of it all back together but here is a quick one.


Time to finish prepping for company this w/e. Sadly it seems my palm plant has spider webs again. I cut the main branch off and hauled it to the garage and sprayed with insecticide with fingers crossed. I hauled in the chair and staged it a bit. It seems it may be too grey for the customer wanting it but she will stop out Tuesday to see in person.


spider webs seen only when misting




S was back after 3:30 bringing an early supper of KFC home. We enjoyed it warm and then S worked on his tablet while I spent time on the phone with Bell, this time setting up a replacement PVR. He also picked up a parcel of new stencils!!


The 2 growth rulers were picked up just after 5 and on their way to get names added. With a tasty gingerbread rum and egg nog in hand I worked on the blog posts getting the 2nd day of Vegas live finally while S rested in big brown on some internet mission. There was even a second glass of the tasty Christmas nectar. It is Friday night after all. I worked on the 3rd Vegas day as well as today.




Dale, Scout and the kids arrived around 9:30. We lit a fire and spent the evening catching up till after 1:30 am!


No comments:

Post a Comment