Friday, December 20, 2019

Dresser Complete

It is another chinook day ahead; it was zero when I went to bed and about plus 2 when I got up. After my usual marketing start I headed out to give the horses their pills and get laundry going. Before 11 I headed over to Sharon's for coffee which of course ended up over 3 hours with me getting back home after 2:30.


I got the dresser hardware put back on and photos staged.




The weather did get back to just below zero after hitting a high of 7. Then it was time to get painting the ruler back one and front 2 coats of white and leave to dry. The silverware chest I bought the other day was ripped apart. I bought it because it was antique; wood and yucky on the inside. I have been wanting one that I could remove the inside and make into a treasure chest.





this was the other item I bought in the city, a cute little jewelry box.


Then it was time to fold all the laundry and tidy and do non fun things followed by a soak in the tub with Netflix Explained. Moving to my comfy bed I started a new series called Shine On with Reese.



I had posted some small items available on my FB page and had a sale by 10 pm which is great. The lady will be picking up in the am at 8! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment