Wednesday, July 17, 2019

paint projects galore

I fell asleep after the birds awoke me at 6:30 then the darn spray plane buzzing the house at 6:55 AM!!! to a call from Debby at 8:30. We had a good catchup before both getting on with our days. After some cappuccino motivation I was determined to get projects on the go. I started 7 projects today including a wedding gift for Krista and Brennan this weekend







 sprayed in my spray paint area ;)




Sorted my spray paint cupboard as egg lady arrived to deliver our eggs, such great service farm fresh delivered to our door.

LOOK I finally have a bloom on my Felix peony!!!!

Back out to wax the wood tray when Britt and Cooper arrived about quarter to 8. She caught and hosed Roo's leg and applied antibiotic but it looks good. She and I then went for a lovely evening ride.


It is very unusual to have Britt and Bird behind me so I snapped a pic ;)


A refreshment and she and Cooper were on their way back home by 10. I cleaned up the glass for the one tray and reassembled. I completely finished 4 of the 7 projects today, yeah! Time for a hot shower and some new Amazon Prime Video. I could not find the show Debby recommended called Yellowstone but I did find The Good Fight  (sequel to The Good Wife) which had me watching 2 episodes until after 1 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment