Thursday, July 11, 2019

First bale of the year ;)

I woke to an Etsy sale.. for the white mirror... shipped to UK for $12!! Of course this would not turn out to be true so had to cancel it. :( I did work on marketing including putting the pepper grinder tutorial live and answering comments on my the mandala post. The FB views are almost 12,000 this am!! And on Instagram it has the most likes of any post I have had!! My viral post, have you seen it?

Prince had a slow relaxing start to today. He did finish up his coffee and breakfast/lunch and headed out before noon to load up a tote on the dump trailer then was off to town after stopping by Matt's to fill it. I worked on more marketing fitting in scrubbing the stencil from yesterday. It was a doozy.

look at the paint that came off the stencil

Back to the sunshine to organize a few things around the shop entrance. Think I need to sell a few spools. I also had to measure the rake tines for S to get in town. The horses got their supplements. There has only been 3 days missed since March 30th, that is impressive if I must say so myself.


Back from town, we had a beer on the deck in the glorious sunshine, gauge says hit 26 before S  hooked up the baler as I finally had my parcel delivered. I had ordered a new wedding band for an anniversary gift. This was the parcel not delivered the other day. However with these hands he will have to try it on later.



He headed out to roll up the swaths cut a few weeks back. It did not take long and he had 1 and a half bales. 



I watered the garden and picked another bag of spinach. Supper had more fresh dill, baby potatoes, carrots, asparagus and wild picked mushrooms to go with the steak. They are yummy Asher!


have you tried Costco's Greek God honey yogurt? It is like pudding!


No comments:

Post a Comment