Tuesday, July 2, 2019

More feet trimmed

Cooper managed to sleep thru the night but Lexi needed a bathroom break around 3:30 am. And it was raining at this time too. She was then back to sleep till I let all dogs out at 8:30. Time for a cappuccino.

I wrote another tutorial, this one for the last set of faux tin tiles. B was up for a cappuccino. I got the tiles staged up and sent to the customer. She picked the two she wanted so time to package them up ready to mail.



B and I changed and headed out to trim feet. Bird was the first candidate then Switch. Once done we went for a nice ride. The day was cooler at 18 but was mostly sunny. The girls were fairly frisky having not been ridden for awhile. We let them in the round pen, I caught and added Pepper then we went in for a hot dog and guacamole for lunch seeing it was now 2 pm.

Back out to trim KD who B caught. She assisted with rasping like the first two as well as put the 3 back in their paddocks and gave supplements before she loaded up Cooper and was off for home after 4. I watered my peonies and new asters as well as the garden spinach by hand and turned on the shop tank to water the trees. However once I came in and was working on marketing I looked out to see it not spraying so unplugged it and will leave to try and unblock later.

Inside I had a smoothie supper with a side of grilled asparagus and a cappuccino :) crazy meals for sure. The jewelry box was clear waxed as laundry was underway. I worked on more tutorials including the blue spice rack and pepper grinder.

Time to stage a few pieces with the peonies and Lexi while both are here ;) Hopefully her cuteness and their beauty will sell these pieces, what do you think?






Wrapping up my day with a shower and crawling into a freshly made bed with Lexi and Netflix was a great way to end the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment