Monday, March 18, 2019

Roo and Bird to Moore's

I was out updating CM Instagram and checking emails at 8:30. Once Candace was up I put on coffee for our morning visit. Reese was safely in London making his way to Madrid, good luck and have a fabulous trip!

After a late breakfast she was off at 11. I gave Roo her morning meds, holy cow it is melting like crazy. The horses are happy to find old grass. Back inside I put another coat of wax on the sofa table and got the sale post written up for it. There are 2 interested already from the sneak peek posted last night. fingers crossed

The lady who signed up herself and 3 friends this w/e sent her deposit and we chatted back and forth on colors and ideas she wanted to learn. This class will be in a about a month. Laundry was next on the list, boring.

As I was folding B text they were done appointments and heading back to the clinic so I could catch and bring Roo over for a check up and see what is up with the hock and tail dock issues.

 
a small pond and a skating rink needing 4X4 to pull out


So off I went to catch her and Bird who could use an adjustment. The sunny plus 10 has everything melting and water running everywhere. Bird was an easy catch but Roo took allot longer and thru puddles and slush in my cowgirl boots but I got her and loaded them up.

Out the yard after 3 I arrived at 4. Roo's eye is doing amazing; morning drugs is swapped for eye ointment, her hock was prescribed DMSO and her tail dock seemed like a burn from diarrhea in connection to perhaps eating straw and an allergy to it so she was given a Dex shot. Tomorrow B plans to come out and give her a full betadine scrub bath.


Brid got her adjustments and stretches and came home with her injectable joint supplement. I had them loaded back up just after 5 and home at 6. Once unloaded I had to run and get her evening meds, administer and let them out the arena door as our gates are totally snowed in. Perhaps we placed the gates in the wrong spot! Look at the gates and look to the left


Marketing and YouTube for the evening with S getting home just before 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment