Friday, March 1, 2019

Back to cold! March 1

Crazy but I fell asleep fairly early last night (after 9) so was awake before 8. I perused Instagram and got my post on before getting a cappuccino going. It is a brisk -20 again this am with occasional white snowy blasts. Lola doesnt care of course ;)


I wrote the blog for the spice rack and got it posted. More marketing on other sale sites as well as I wrote an email for my upcoming 6 year CM anniversary.. are you a subscriber?

B text to ask for Bird's blanket to be put on as the deep freeze is to get more intense the next few nights especially. I looked up from lunch and laundry and saw they were back in for water. Quickly I bundled up and went out to put it on, tossed them a bale and picked everyone's snow packed feet. Of course the cats wanted inside so I went and unplugged their light and brought them in. Even Lola came in for an afternoon nap.


Roo had a good check up this morning, this was from B …

Roos eye has 95% of the swelling gone from inside. The fibrin clot is gone. Her ulcer only takes up one little pin head of a spot in the middle and she doesn’t need it debrided today as it is healing correctly and even from the inside to the out All her inside structures can be seen clearly 


The metal ring needed yet a bit more paint then once dry it was put back on and some photos snapped. I sent them to the gal interested and it was a firm yes please. She will pick up next week!




Kaylin had her 2 interviews this week and both seemed promising. She is leaning towards the sugaring technician offer which would require a weekend training then working out of a spa right near her. It is fitting to her love of beautifying folks. The optometrist job was in a "older" coworker office with 11-7 hours. I thought she would love those hours but she prefers to not eat her whole day up having worked them at Sephora.


I did scrub up another chair after supper seeing the other still has no color decided. Back inside I watched a Mexican house hunters and it was in Cabo!, just like when back from Kona, crazy. Lola was on a mission not ready to come in till after 8 when I finally got her coaxed thru the front door. The deep freeze is rolling in  even colder, brrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment