Friday, March 29, 2019

Dresser wild goose chase?

Oh sunny day, Rosie was cleaning away double time this am. Matt stopped to borrow the skid steer while I was marketing with my cappuccino. I posted all my dressers to paint on my FB page and soon I had the fellow who bought the navy bread box interested in the long ones. I spent allot of my day answering his questions and helping him with color choices. I did haul out the dresser he was most interested in and took out drawers and removed the hardware in hopes he follows thru.


Here is Lexi just after Kaylin got her and she stayed at our house with our new Roomba


6 years alter she is not the slightest bit worried even when it bumps into her


While out there I put the first coat of clear on the table tops after a light sanding. Furniture was rearranged under the fireball. I got 2 emails today with courier packages on the way; one is my Mexican clothes that were held hostage and the other the paint order from Toronto!

I wrote a blog post for the sofa table and got it on a few paint sites. I wrote the farmhouse nightstands blog post too but will wait a few days to go live.


Lex likes to help online and rest in Cooper's casa which she thinks is hers now


Back to the dresser to scrub it down. The fellow replied he would like it but wants it in blue. But then after I got it all scrubbed up and videos sent and colors pulled he thought maybe he found one he wanted painted. This has taken hours out of my day responding to all his questions but I guess it is part of my job ;(


The tables were poly'ed


I had cleaned the glass and put Mom's frame back together


For supper a made a healthy salad (Shaina approved but also suggested spring mix instead of romaine lettuce hahaha)

Before the sunset I wandered out and gave Bird her meds, such a lovely night. It hit 12 today and supposed to be like that tomorrow which is awesome cause I have a riding clinic at 1:30. I worked on an online hoof care course before retiring to my bed with Lexi and watched more Netflix.

another amazing sunset and our lake view

No comments:

Post a Comment