Monday, March 4, 2019

Antique white paint in the house

I managed to fall back asleep after waking at 6:30 and 8 and awoke when Shaina started her jeep after 9:30. She has meetings at 10 so grabbed an orange and was off soon after. Checking emails found I have 2 Hello Fresh deliveries coming tomorrow, oops. This is the downside of 2 accounts and not double checking deliveries ;) We will be eating good and I will be a chef!




I was staging pictures of my stool that was now dry and buffed up when Shaina got back after 11 (her 11 o'clock cancelled) She will be going back for meetings and boot came at 4 so I cooked us a healthy hot big lunch; salmon roasted veggies and quinoa, yummy!


The day started brisk at -22 but sunny but was now -14 so I took the veggie peels to the horses, took off Bird's blanket, tossed the cats out then ran to the barn to open the door and plug their light in. S was off to do online stuff in her room while I put a second coat on the custom stool then when dry sanded and clear waxed.

Shaina was off for town before 4 for her meetings and boot camp, it was now -3, yeah, so off to the garage I went to put the first coat on the captains chair.


 Next up I hauled out both customer chairs, lightly sanded, cleaned and painted them a coat of antique white as well.

Looking out the window I saw Pepper gazing longingly at the house so I went out and tossed them a bale. They were all very excited and giddy with the warm weather break.


Shaina was back after 9 as I was folding laundry and watching The Umbrella Academy. I found her a couple black certificate frames to display hers at the gym. She grabbed some snacks and off to her room. Sheldon arrived home at 11 pm and was soon sound asleep as I finished up my Umbrella episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment