Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Shaina for supper

The wind that blew so hard thru the night was much less upon waking. It was 7 degrees at 1 am when I looked. The chinooks have a nice warm side but wind stinks. Sleepy S slept over 12 hours, he delivered a cup of coffee to me in the office as I was on the computer once he was up.
snapped quick out garage window of the pony naps

Today’s project for me was the kids set. I brought in the white portions and cleaned/sanded/painted the seats and left the top original as the easy wipe surface seems appealing. S ran to town for a drive and to grab bacon for lunch and paid vehicle registrations.

trying to decide if I should leave top white

Once back I cooked us up bacon, tomato avacoado sandwiches then back to marketing. Not surprising, he had a nap (yes I am envious of his sleep ability) I also started to pack finally. The day was started nice then got gloomy and dark to the north at times but the evening sun popped out.

The little set also got put back together and staged up.




Shaina joined us for supper between her training and boot camp classes. It was quick visit and eat but good to see her and catch up on her trip east. She was off with their Tupperware goodies for her 8 pm boot camp. S off to watch some Lethal Weapon and I sorted photos for upcoming blog posts before I caught some Netflix too.

B and Cooper doing chores at Dave's new fancy barn

No comments:

Post a Comment