Thursday, November 1, 2018

november 1 already

Another slow start day due to being overcast. Even the horses came around to the waterer seeing theirs was not refilled last night or this am by 8:30 as usual. Coffee was served to get things moving.

Kaylin's Halloween costume

In my usual style I added ageing wax to the white table and got it posted for sale on many sites along with a few other items posted too. S continued his search for car rental and other online perusing. After lunch he made a run to town to pick up his now straightened baler parts and a few other errands. Today ends the nice weather run that has been around for weeks ;(

I filled the tub by the house with water and gave hawks his Cushing meds, I am sure he was like what the heck lady, I thought we were done! Cleaning my purse and sorting "club" cards took a bit of time, I did find these cute pics.
 

Back from town and back in his chair it was a relaxing day for the prince. It was a very laid back day. I did throw on a roasted chicken for supper then S was off to TV room to watch Flames game and I hit a soak in the tub and watched Netflix for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment