Saturday, November 10, 2018

just another Saturday

Dang, falling asleep was hard last night. I was still listening to Etsy podcasts at 3 am ;( Slow start but after a few cappuccinos I was well on my way updating all my Etsy posts in hopes of getting more selling traction. I was still in my fluffy housecoat finishing up at 2 pm.

I got dressed and headed outside to give Hawk his meds and check the ponies. The wind was blustery but the chinook was no longer here only at 3 degrees, no snow in sight. Time to get back inside and get custom projects on the go. The bread box and magazine rack were scrubbed and while drying I cut the grey scrapbook paper to fit the jewelry box doors and insert. Now to get a few photos.






Painting the first coat of white on the new projects while listening to more Etsy seller podcasts were next after a bowl of Caesar salad for late lunch early supper. Once they were all painted I was back at the computer writing more posts and putting the white end table blog post live. A Hometalk post for the watch chest was written.


After listening to yet more Etsy podcasts I went back and further tweaked all my Etsy listings to an A rating ;) I would love you to favorite my store and like a few of the items if you have time, like Facebook and Instagram this affects my visibility and traction on the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment