Wednesday, August 8, 2018

the mother load of furniture

Today is a big day as one of my customers, the gal who had me do the dining table and the fundraiser desk bought a house that came with all the inside belongings.. furniture, housewares, linens, photo albums etc. She contacted me soon after they bought it to confirm I could help them out and take the furniture pieces. Thanks Alysha.

S tweaked his back yesterday so slept in till 10. I worked on marketing catch up then cleaned the horses trailer out for the big pick up. We were off at 11 arriving in 35 minutes. Once we did the walk thru and visit it took us about 1 and a half hours for prince and I to get it out and loaded up finishing at 1:30, great timing.


 Hungry and thirsty we jetted back to Strathmore to use a DQ birthday offer but ended up eating too much to use it, tomorrow. Then it was errand running for an hour while the white car was getting last of the repairs done. For most of it I sat in the A/C'd truck seeing it was 30 degrees hot out. Eventually the car was done so I dropped S off to get it and run more errands while I headed home ot start the unload process. First step was to move Britt's overflowing bottle collection and move a few pieces around. I then started unloaded, photographing and finding places to store.





S even found some treasures ;)

staging items

S got home and promptly hit big brown for a nap, hard day you know ;) I did roust him at 5 to help me carry the few heavy pieces I could not muscle around myself. I left the tack room till tomorrow and reloaded a few smaller things in the trailer to put in the big storage trailer tomorrow while S retreated to the A/C.

more new products arrived to try!!

Hawks blood work came back, normal for the Cushing's test is under 10 and his was 136 ;( poor guy but at least he now is being treated. Shaina had no shows for her boot camp so she came out to ride at 7. B was home not long after and she joined us for a lovely evening ride. Even though it was still about 28, the smoky haze provided some relief. After hosing them off including Hawk it was inside for a bite to eat. Prince stayed in looking for a new toy and seems to have found one.. details to follow in next few days :)

Shaina headed for home after 9, Britt bathed Cooper (3 times due to his skunk like smell) while S watched A Hologram for the King

No comments:

Post a Comment