Friday, August 31, 2018

more painting and patina

Cooper wanted out as Britt left at 7 so I let him and Lola out but it was not long before he wanted back in. The wet cool ground had him wanting his warm kennel ;) I checked the gauge and we got another tenth of rain which was welcome even if I had to move wood lol.

mastering the art of frothing

The sign had more black wax added, think it is looking better. When I went out to give Hawk his pill I tweaked Switch and Pepper's front feet and Daisy's back that is swollen. Even at 15 I was busting up some heat ;)


Projects worked on today were fixing the silver plate, it required all the steps done again in the patina kit.



I scrubbed up the round end table and painted it grey



I scrubbed up the dark end table we just got and painted it a coat of teal paint I recently won



Getting out in the sunshine was nice to water the garden and cut back plants and pull spent ones. The wind blew for most of the day like it did starting yesterday afternoon.


I put half a watermelon out for the horses but only Switch was interested but it seems Cooper thought it was tasty and took most out to eat for himself

Taking a quick round with the vacuum to get dog hair as well as the stairs then running a mop over the hardwood had the place ship shape quick. The stool buying gal arrived before 6 and in no time had them loaded up and gone. Not long after another local builder stopped and loaded up the mirrors and wood piles. After she was off at 7 I let the horses back out. Britt was meeting Dave after work to start the moving in process.



I ate a meat pie and kale salad, perfect late summer supper then went out to put another coat of blue and grey on the table. Once I got Lola in I went inside and wrote the trinket box blog post and got some more marketing posts going hoping to drum up sales over the long w/e. A hot shower and clean sheets were perfect to finish the last few episodes in the Nashville series. Britt and Dave rolled in after 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment