Monday, April 23, 2018

start of the big melt

Prince S was off to the airport at 4:15 am and I got going by 8. Dogs fed and outside and marketing on the go. I moved on to dresser drawer repairs before the dogs and I walked to the far gate to toss the last of the hay for the horses.

Of course in typical style I notice a wee something in the top coat of the dining table ready to go. I sanded a bit and touched up the top coat but it needs a full coat to not show so the whole top was sanded lightly and recoated ;) now lets hope it is good to go Wednesday on pickup day.


Projects galore in the garage; many new frames and all the same color. But the new mirror is so pretty I think I shall keep it for our home.




Seeing I was in repair mode, I removed screws someone put in the gate leg table and got it glued and clamped.


 
Today was beautiful as 12 degrees and the snow melted like crazy. I took a statue out to spray and it looks like tomorrow will be perfect to haul out the gate leg and sand. I was doing well getting stuff done up but I also seem to be scoring lots of new pieces too ;) Got to keep going before the yard calls me.



I worked on blog posts and spreadsheet work until almost midnight, time for some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment