Thursday, April 12, 2018

snow... again!

Fog to start my day, I continued my cleaning with laundry on the list. Fog turned to snow at 10 just as forecast ;(



The pink dresser was picked up at 10:30 amidst the falling flakes.


I glued the now dry drawer parts for the custom kids dresser. Always a jenga challenge with old wood, fingers crossed it will slide in straight and smooth. I finished it us as Sharon arrived for a visit for a couple hours. Always good to catch up.


After she left I went out and spent 2 hours on the hutch., I started with back wax but it was not quite enough so tried black glaze. It worked well.


A late lunch and Ellen then back out, this time it was to paint the little custom desk. Again in two hours I had it all painted.


while eating lunch, I noticed a theme in the wedding invitations we have ;)


I was working on the blog when Sheldon rolled in just before 8, and yes it was still snowing lightly. Pretty short work week. Not long later he was fast asleep after catching some of the hockey game. I finished the Troy series as there are only 8 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment