Thursday, April 19, 2018

pre bday celebration

Today is a busy town day; the rummage sale starts today, I have quite a few furniture stops and to top off the day I have a bday lunch with Sharon and Coreena! The weather is staying nice and the melt continues. I started my day sans coffee but rather choosing a yummy smoothie. I was off to town once I rounded up the rummage sale items to donate about 10. First stop the rummage sale, I missed the rush but still managed to find a few treasures.


Next was to grab some free bags of greenies for the dogs then a few doors down pick up a dresser. The stop ended up nearly an hour visiting with the lady. She had another bedroom suite but it is molded plastic and MDF veneer, doable but she wanted too much for it. The next stop for a bed frame for Kaylin had the lady not home so off to dollar store to grab ribbon for the pink frame.


I was the first to arrive at Original Joe's before 12:30 but soon Coreena arrived. We visited till Sharon arrived at 1, time to order eat and end it with a yummy birthday dessert. Thanks girls for the fun lunch.


A quick trip back to the bed frame pickup (I managed alone even though a gal walked by watching me struggle) then to view the next bedroom suite. It was lovely but will need help loading another day since truck was full. A quick stop back at the church rummage sale had a few more treasures before I met Amanda and the kids at their school to grab a library book.



I also got a tea and the mail on the way home. It was now almost 4 and the road had dried up quite a bit in the plus 7 heat. It was even steaming to the house after I stopped and tossed hay to the horses.



I drank my delicious tea and then unloaded the truck and updated my spreadsheet. I was painting the stools a fun blue milk paint when S arrived home at 8. He grabbed a bite to eat and a beer and took the pump out to drain the under deck area. While out he took the quad and tossed some more hay then came in and we watched a movie but actually stopped it as he was sleeping and it was not that good. The Nice Guys not so good.



I watched YouTube videos, Britt and Cooper rolled in about 10:30 moving home for good I think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment