Sunday, April 22, 2018

B is off to Mexico

My night did not end, I tried a few more times at 2:30 and 3:30 and still no go. I had ear plugs that never fit and a pillow over my head as occasionally she would be off on patrol and then a snoring roomie, grrr what a night.

B was up around 6 excited to get going on her Mexican 21 celebration. She was off to town to meet her peeps before 6:30. Have fun girls!

Seeing I was already sleep deprived I got up at 8 and got busy marketing and posting the stencil giveaway on sites. I delivered a coffee to the sleeping prince at 10:30 encouraging him to get up on such a lovely sunny day. Eventually he got motivate and by 11:30 ventured out to toss a bale before we took a trip to town. But he got sidetracked taking a run on the quad to check for gophers. I staged up the stools and got them posted.


Just after 12 we headed in stopping first at an open house for a potential rental place. It was really nice except near a busy road. Next stop was to pick up a table and chairs I won in an auction, not really on purpose but I can make it pretty.


Before heading home we did a bit of touring and stopping at a newly opened fast food place called Quesada. It was ok but the fish tacos only had one skinny strip of fish so were pretty chintzy LOL

Back at the ranch S had a big nap in the big brown chair eventually waking to go groom the road a bit more and create some water diversions as the snow starts to melt in this finally spring weather. I worked on cleaning the house that seems to have constant dirt dust and dog hair.

We were off to town again after 6:30 to pick up the dresser and nightstand I had checked out the other day. Once loaded we swung past a ladies place as she had a large rustic mirror she was tossing to give me.




We grabbed Vietnamese for supper on the way to eat at home. This saving the landfill from furniture has worked up a hunger and few trips in one day to town. Happy Earth day. After we ate we unloaded the dresser and such and got Lola in right away!! Yeah. B messaged they were safe and sound and all checked in. We started watching Pirates of the Carribean after 8 but prince fell asleep so I watched YouTube tutorials ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment