Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Sunday - April Fools


Happy Easter Sunday everyone!  Mom and I had coffee and a visit before Craig and Asher came to pick her up. Britt woke and bought Cooper up to meet them all before they were off. Cooper was then off to play with Lola and find himself uber close to a lone coyote who was back to what seemed like, play.

watch Cooper heading out to meet the coyote then turns tail


then Lola moves out and he gives the coyote chase as Britt stomps angrily out yelling for him to get back to safety .. but he does not listen

I staged the custom dresser up.




B tossed a bale for the horses, on the other side as the one I tossed is still there ;(


I started hamburger soup and let it simmer. B was off to have an afternoon nap. I had an interested customer for the corner cabinet so was looking up shipping to Whitehorse! when an Airdrie fellow messaged and was here in an hour. He bought it and checked out other pieces I had. After he and I had it loaded he was off when I messaged him about the latest rustic dresser. He turned around to check it out and will go home and measure.


Now that B was up (I woke her to help me load the cabinet as the fellow had a recent hernia operation but after seeing how light it was he and I loaded) I had her help me lift the super heavy dresser off and I got it staged. I also painted the inside of the garage door where the dark paint of the outside shows, perfect! Now the lines do not distract in staging out there. Look up at the antique dresser pics to see the difference




B and Cooper were off to the city before 6 after hot soup. I started a new series on Netflix called Zumbos Just Desserts and almost have it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment