Friday, April 6, 2018

hutch delivery

NO HEADACHE!! yeah. It was a pretty chill morning as the wind was blowing and it is -12. I worked on writing up the furniture blog posts and staging pics while S perused online. He did run out and toss the horses a small bale behind the shop where they had seeked shelter from the wind. He was soon back in the comfy chair. Justin Trudeau is going to be at Suncor site today. Think it is a good thing he is here at home ;)



I won another auction on the bidding site and low and behold the lady delivered it right to my door just before 1. That makes the deal sweeter but the piece sure needs TLC.


The treasure boxes post and the antique table post both went live. I put the one treasure box up on Etsy. It sure has been slow lately. Now to market all the post to draw folks to the website so I can work on getting my numbers up as well as trying to draw buyers to my other sites.


I sanded the 3 frames and added a rose gold to the largest pink frame. Prince made supper, sausage meat spaghetti sauce. It is always nice to have a meal made for me, thank you!! We watched two movies tonight, Wind River - sad, based on true events followed by Ride Along - funny entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment