Sunday, February 25, 2018

stuck again

Another lovely day today, it hung around zero all day but nice and sunny. A fairly lazy day for the prince and his big comfy chair. I did roust him to help me hang the large picture in the TV room in the afternoon.

This morning I also had a lady inquire about private paint classes, we set up a lesson for this Saturday! I repainted the burnt orange shelf that has never sold a soft new color I have yet to use called Algonquin. Dark wax and it was good to go.. what do you think? better? Guess we will see if it sells.


Eventually he did head out to roll out a bale but it seems he was stuck. There is a pattern this week ;)  He came back to rest a bit then took up my suggestion of the tractor. Sure enough it started for the first time this winter like a darn and he had the skid steer unstuck in no time.




The internet had issues cutting out lots today and of course I had to waste my time with tech support. Eventually it was narrowed down to the modem and if happens again they may have to replace it.. uh yes please, everything else is new ;)

I made a home made aioli dip to go with suppers sweet potato fries and chicken wings, SOOO YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment