Saturday, February 10, 2018

A Beauty Day

They forecast a big warm up today and it arrived. The temperature rose steadily thru the morning. I ventured out at -6 to refill the mineral/salt tub after picking up the other day. It was a chore trudging thru that deep snow. I am not sure how Lola manages so well. I worked on tweaking the new computer... honestly there is not a whole lot of improvement in speed, grrr.


S ventured out after lunch to haul in our box of bison and then had the first fellow stop to pick his up and come in for a beer. After Lee left he tried to snowmobile but the snow was too soft. Onto taxes for him while I kept up on the computer stuff including changing the Creative Moments blog layout yet again. Do you like this one? Looks more professional right?

Snow started to come down again lightly around 11. S watched lots of hockey while I am enjoying the makeovers on Queer Eye on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment