Friday, February 2, 2018

another Etsy sale

I awoke to find another Etsy sale.. wahoo.. the pretty pink jewelry box sold (it along with the pink dresser has had the highest viewings to date). So now it was time to package it up and get the shipping documents in order.


Again I was back to marketing including a phone call to my former booth partner, more ad tweaking, rearranging FB page and then a couple hours put into creating a fabulous cover video for FB only to find that at the end you had to pay to have the better quality and the ad watermark removed.... GRRRRRRRR. I put it on anyway and will search for good free programs.


I had posted a few things for free on FB and the saw was immediately scooped up. The fellow was going to drive by and get it but upon Sheldon's suggestion to leave it at the gate I started the truck and drove it there once warm. It is -18 out today but nothing like -35 up north at site. It snowed lightly off and on thru the day.

I decided to do another jewelry box although I may have missed the Valentine's Etsy buyers. This large dark wood one needed a few repairs and the glass all removed to start then a good cleaning.

Time to finish the blog post for the french wall art . While writing I did a Hometalk post for the azure chair and one for the wall art too, of course while watching Netflix ;) And I started 2 more how to blog posts before crawling into bed and spending far to long watching more how to videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment