Tuesday, February 20, 2018

projects finished up

Poor Lex had a hard time getting comfy to sleep  as did I. I was watching YouTube and getting dozy at midnight, shut it off and then was awake for hours. I tried moving Lex to a bed of blankets on the floor but no go eventually she was back up and stayed close to the end so not to have to move much.

Coffee started the morning with Britt joining in soon after. S caught up on online work while I went out and sanded the coffee table top and painted it black, clear coated the dresser top and added dark wax to the wine box. B laid on the couch with the dogs ;)


I moved stuff around at the base of the stairs in my "store" area then had S help me move the antique dresser down to K's room to store. Time to haul in the blue one that I had put the hardware back on, take photos and write up a sale post.



I took a video of some of the items for sale to post to. B ran to town for an hour to print photos and run a few errands then worked on changing out her photo wall then was back to Netflix curled on the couch with the dogs. She did take a quick stroll out to check the horses when they came for water. S napped while his skid steer charged up and at 4 he went out to push snow for an hour. He kindly shoveled the front step and sidewalk too.


 Now the coffee table top was dry I sealed it with black wax and had S help me move it inside to dry and will stage tomorrow after I vacuum dog hair off the black/grey rug ;)

Thanks to grama Pat sending frozen cabbage rolls I added soup and put them on for supper, yum. B loaded up the dogs once we ate and was off for the city at 7. S watched Olympics and hockey while I wrote blog posts and posted on more for sale sites. It was not long after I posted on Varagesale - a selling site I rarely use when I had an interested person who wanted the new dresser. She seems very interested , yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment