Tuesday, February 27, 2018

garage cleaning

I continued cleaning and purging in the garage today. The piles to go to take it or leave it, trash and put elsewhere is impressive. Lots of sweeping and washing and sorting and things are looking really tidy.


It was so nice and sunny and plus 3 I had to venture out to put stuff away in the shop, horse shed, compost bin etc and refilled the salt/mineral tub. Man it is a chore trudging through that deep heavy snow, can't imagine Lola and the horses in it every day.

I came in to catch Ellen at 3, perfect time to paint the men's valet I had wiped clean. I went with the popular dark grey called ash. A great neutral color for mass appeal. By nights end it was painted, distressed and waxed.


I also worked on the caulking projects; the wood candle holder as well as a glass vase.


Then it was back to some computer work, I wrote a shelf blog post too. Then Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. I clicked on the link and it took me here. So do I bookmark and then check daily (or as often as I can)?

    ReplyDelete