Friday, March 10, 2017

stool painted

Still a freeze in happening here is Alberta. Coffee and computer time started the day. Snow started coming down throughout the day preventing Sheldon from pushing the snow piling up ;) and it only hit -14.

I continued buffing and working on the TV stand but did have Sheldon help me haul it inside later in the afternoon to dry better. I added more wood filler to the dining table after I continued repairs on the broken little table. I think it might have all repairs done now, just touch up paint needed.




I started painting the body of the step stool I stained the steps last night on. I chose milk paint in my favorite color eulalie's sky and a new color I received called kitchen scale. I wanted a drip/splash combined look





Britt was home after 4 with Steph coming for the weekend. They visited a bit before running to town at 5 for errands. I waxed the stool just before they returned. Chef Sheldon started the taco meat for supper which we all enjoyed once they were back.

The girls and I caught up on Nashville while Sheldon sat in front of the fire watching hockey then bed. I wrote up the RMPC meeting agenda for tomorrow before slipping into bed to catch a few Netflix shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment