Monday, March 6, 2017

March Monday

I awoke early to a snowy sunny start to the week. I kept thinking of new projects so might as well get up and get on to them. I started with putting last coat of hemp oil on the now water color table and white waxed the little end tables. (white waxed on left, just the white wash paint from last night on right)


While drying, I finished up the desk/table do over post and started working on the end table blog. I also cleaned the kitchen for the Prince's arrival tonight. Before I got busy staging I tried everything to get the seams out of the my back drop: hair dryer, no luck - steamer sputtered water drops that ran the picture so stopped that - wrinkle remover spray, no luck - tried finally the iron and of course it too sputtered water so dumped all out and tried dry, still nothing!! Dang it, guess I will stage with wrinkles for now.


Here is the water colored table





And the end tables




Sandra popped out after lunch to pick up her new table.


I continued my blog write up for the beachy end tables now that I had finished pictures. A notice came my latest parcel from Fusion arrived at the gate so the dogs and I took a walk to get it. BRRR, even though it is bright and sunny it is brisk with a high of -5 and supposed to get cooler.



So exciting that it is still light out at 6:30. Days are getting longer.. and warmer soon I hope. Perfect lighting still to hand paint my bread box.



After I got my next project scrubbed up, the pine TV stand I curled up in bed to catch a few Switched At Birth episodes. Sheldon got home after 10 with a hot chai on this cold night, mmm thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment