Monday, March 13, 2017

missed a flight

Back to the start of another week. This particular Monday was pretty laid back. Sheldon prepped for his route north getting his bags all ready and getting caught up on work swap over details. I worked on touching up my TV stand making new paint for an area that drove me crazy after waxing. It was too rustic but the new paint worked well. I also painted the back too.



Something tweaked in my back and it hurt all day. I spent most of the day with a hot bean bag and worked on accounting. Sheldon threw 2 of the girls information into a tax program to get started on theirs. He was loaded up with his new bags and off to the airport at 3:30 but it seems he was 5 minutes late for his flight so got bumped to the next run ;(


I managed to paint the repaired little table with fresh milk paint and wax it but when I was assembling it I found a piece that needed more glue so repairs yet again. A hot bath (which helped my back a bit) and Switched at Birth were the evening agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment