Friday, March 31, 2017

projects and set up

Up early again, I was eager to see what the milk paint had done. Just the same places it was shipping last night are chipped so I finished off the excess paint I made last night and sanded it all down when dry.


Time to get another project scrubbed up, this time it is the vanity I got awhile back.


Jessica the picture customer stopped out to decide on the mat and went with lets paint the outer one a soft white I used for her bedroom suite. Throughout the day I put on 3 coats and sanded between each to try and get it flawless.





I tried a new wood filler to fill a few spots on the roll top pull out drawer and top of vanity. My main project was cleaning the garage and getting set up for the paint course Sunday. This included putting together one stool too ( one of the gals has her own to paint).


A bit windy again today and plus 14 things are sure drying up fast. A courier delivered a loaded package of Krylon spray paint, holy cow, I best get some plans on the go to rep them.


Britt was home for supper. I tried a soup recipe that may not have been the best, good thing there was left over lasagna. Then we pitched hay before she got ready and was off to town around 7:30 leaving me to clean up the glass and get the picture all back together. I spent awhile trying to remove the old caster inserts on the vanity but they are way to stuck in there. Time to call in the dog and call it a night at 10, Netflix awaits.  Britt was back home just before 10 too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment